MPLOH: Differential Level Transmitter for Water Treatment Plants
Item Code: MPLOH
Loss of Head - Capacitance Based Switch (used in water treatment plants and filter stations)
- Application Temperature Range : Up to 100°C
- Latest RISC core microcontroller technology
- Heads and Difference are measured in mm from -400 to 1500 mm
- Full PTFE insulated sense
- Process connection : Screwed & Flange
- Enclosure : IP65 Weather Proof
- HousingProbe length 100 mm to 3m
The capacitance formed by sensing probe and water is measured, and it is directly proportional to the level of water known as ‘Head’. By measuring heads at two points, namely ‘High Head’ and ‘Low Head’, their difference can be calculated. This difference is ‘Loss of Head’. LOH sensor measures the heads in millimeters and thus calibration might be required on site. The two sensors digitally send their level values of head heights in digital format over the same set of wires. A shielded cable should be used to assure flawless operation.
- Multi-purpose 5 digit Seven Segment LED display for best resolution and better viewing from distance
- -50.0% to +150.0% option is also provided for 4-20mA associated Head / Difference
- Two independent potential-free relays, providing flexibility of selecting six combinations of switching
- Supports as far as 1 KM distance between Sensor and Evaluation Unit with shielded two core cables
- 2-wire implementation solves problems occuring with other PLC 4-20 input interfaces, thus better suiting high-end automation.